Federal Pacific SE2N5FS FT2070 - Isolation Transformer 240 x 480 Primary 120/240V Secondary - 5 kVA 60Hz 1 Phase NEMA 3R Copper
List price: $
You save: $184.14
Your price: $391.31
The Type FB dry-type transformer is a totally enclosed, compound filled transformer. The core and coil assembly is embedded in a polyester resin compound which provides a solid insulation. The embedding compound has an extremely high heat transfer rate which permits a design of minimum size and weight. The compound-filled assembly is completely encased in a sturdy steel housing and cannot be damaged by dust, moisture, or adverse atmospheric conditions.
- Intentionally designed for a low enclosure temperature rise, no UL-506 special markings are needed to indicate clearance between the enclosure and adjacent surfaces.
- Type FB transformers are made in a temperature class based on a 25°C ambient, 115°C rise, 180°C insulation system.
- Sound level problems are negligible with Type FB transformers because the core and coils are rigidly encased in the polyester resin which is mechanically strong and acts as sound deadening material. Average sound levels are consistently below NEMA standards.
- A large wiring compartment with knockouts permits fast wiring connections. Compartment temperatures can attain temperatures reaching 90°C; therefore 90°C cable should be used.
- All units are supplied with flexible cable leads marked with easy identification, and are supplied with wall-mounting brackets to reduce installation time.