Acme TA254539 AT1199 - Industrial Control Transformer 380/440/550/600V Pri 115/230V Sec - 0.5kVA 50/60Hz 1 Phase Copper
List price: $
You save: $125.31
Your price: $191.14
Built to order in 4–6 weeks
Voltage regulation of Acme Industrial Control Transformers exceeds standards recommended by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Secondary circuit voltage drop between no-load and momentary overload remains exceptionally low. This excellent secondary circuit voltage regulation assures reliable operation of electromagnetic components and may permit the use of a smaller and less expensive industrial control transformer.
- Series-parallel connecting links save wiring and labor costs.
- Sturdy phenolic terminal panel protects the coil from foreign objects and mechanical damage.
- Primary fuse blocks and secondary fuse kits available and easily adaptable.
- Designs incorporate precision wound coils for improved regulation.
- Constructed with high quality silicon steel lamination to minimize core losses and increase efficiency.
- Copper windings on all groups.
- 130°C Insulation class. 80°C temperature rise.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified.
- Voltage regulation exceeds NEMA requirements.
- Mounting plate adapts to various mounting dimensions.
- Wire retention on both primary and secondary terminals.
- Attractive finish, nameplate, and design features enhance the end product.
Industrial control transformers are used to reduce supply voltages to 230 V or lower for the operation of electromagnetic devices such as contactors, solenoids, relays, and timers. They are especially designed to accommodate the momentary current inrush caused when electromagnetic components are energized without sacrificing secondary voltage stability beyond practical limits.
Acme Industrial Control Transformers are dry-type, step-down transformers with the secondary control circuit isolated from the primary line circuit to assure maximum safety.