Baldor GLC15M240LS Standby Generator GG0202 - Propane (LP)/Natural Gas 15 kW 120/240V 1 Phase 63 Amps 52/51 HP GM 3.0L Engine UL2200 Listed
List price: $
You save: $3,114.00
Your price: $9,861.00
Built to order in 4–6 weeks
Baldor GLC generators operate on Natural Gas or LP and provide reliable standby power for industrial and commercial applications including telecommunications, banking, medical, nursing homes, schools, etc. Applications include peak shaving and interruptible. Baldor GLC power generator systems are available in open configuration, weather protective and fully sound attenuated enclosures. Other accessories are available to meet application requirements.
- Heavy Duty Gaseous GM Industrial engine with block heater for easier starting.
- UL2200 standard.
- Ratings from 10kW to 128kW (Larger GLC ratings up to 880 kW available).
- All GLC generators are prototype engineered, factory built and production tested.
- Electronic Isochronous governor.
- 12V DC electric start with battery rack and cables standard.
- Standard configuration is open skid mount without exhaust silencer.
- Alternators are efficient brushless synchronous four-pole construction, dynamically balanced with double sealed prelubricated ball bearings.
- NFPA 110 operator control and run relay standard.
- Circuit breakers come as standard for easy connection and protection.
- Fixed installation or Mod Express options are available including battery chargers, exhaust silencers, and enclosures.