Robin Subaru PKV110 Centrifugal Pump P00000 - 28 GPM - 1 inch Suction/Discharge - 1.1 HP Subaru Gasoline Engine - Max Head 115ft
Your price: $431.30
Shipped in 4–5 weeks
Centrifugal pumps deliver liquid at uniform pressure without shocks or pulsations. Having only one easy-to-replace wearing part (a seal), Subaru's centrifugal construction pumps are easy to maintain, requiring no lubrication, gears, pistons or diaphragms. The simplicity, compactness and economical design make them ideal for a wide variety of general applications. And best of all, every pump is powered by Subaru's industry leading 4-cycle engine technology, ensuring optimum performance and reliability. Ideally suited for clear water applications, centrifugal pumps can be used for draining pools and ponds, powering sprinklers, providing firefighting support in suburban or rural areas, and dewatering job sites or agricultural locations.
Features and Benefits:
- Self Priming Self priming pumps require initial priming to operate.
- Aluminum Die-Cast Impeller Thick aluminum die-cast impeller for dirty water applications.
- Ceramic Carbon Mechanical Seal Self-lubricating ceramic carbon mechanical seal provides rugged construction for long unit life.
- Shimmable Impeller to Volute Shims allow the clearance to be readjusted between the impeller and volute as the pump wears from dirt and grit. This saves the cost of replacing the major pump components.
- Aluminum Die-Cast Volute Heavy duty aluminum die-cast volute.
- Compact Size Small, compact pump weighs just 12 pounds.
- Standard Accessories Standard accessories include; tool kit, hose coupling, strainer and hose band.
- Subaru Mini 4 Stroke Engine The PKV110 is powered by Subaru's 4-cycle 1.1hp EH025 Overhead Valve engine.
- Aluminum Die-Cast Front Housing Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing provides strong durability against damaging debris.
- Air Cleaner Element Foam air cleaner element keeps dirt and debris from entering the engine. Owner's manual shows correct procedure for cleaning and reinstalling.
- Throttle Lever Changing the pump's speed is easy with this large control speed lever. Moves smoothly and easy to grip.
- Oil Check Dipstick Easily check oil level with the large twist out oil check dipstick.
- Easy To Fill Gas Tank Large fill hole allows easy pour and fill with standard fuel gas can.
- Primer Bulb Primer bulb for fast starting. Just push a few times to bring fuel up to carburetor.
- Choke Lever Operation Easy to see red choke lever for faster starting.
- Rubber Isolation Feet The four rubber isolation feet keep the pump from "walking" during operation.
- Large O-Ring Seal Large O-ring seal for better suction. O-ring is seated against pump front housing and backing plate for a tight seal.
- Spark Plug Access Easy spark plug access when maintenance is needed..
- Three-Year Limited Warranty Subaru provides a three-year limited warranty.