Search tips »
Technical terms glossary »
Shipping help »
CVV2 security help »
- Can I place orders online?
- Yes, any items shown on our website with an "add to cart" icon can be purchased online.
- How do I place an order online / How do I use the TEMCoIndustrialPower.com shopping cart?
- 1. Use the search box or browse by category to find the item you would like to buy.
- 2. Click the "Add To Cart" icon for each item you want to purchase.
- 3. If you want to buy more than one unit of an item, input the desired quantity in the "Qty" field, and click "Update Qtys". This option is only available from your shopping cart.
- 4. If you need to shop for more items, click "Continue Shopping".
- 5. After you have added all items you want to purchase to your shopping cart, select a shipping method (located in the product description portion of the cart) and click "Go".
- 6. Once all desired items have been added to the cart and shipping methods have been selected, click "Checkout" to continue with your purchase.
- 7. Returning members may log in to auto-populate basic information. New customers must fill out all required information including Email, Password, and security information to create a new account. Enter in your shipping and billing information in the required fields. Once all info is filled out click "Continue" to review your order (your order has not yet been placed).
- 8. Review your order including shipping, billing and product info. Click "Edit" if you need to change any of the information.
- 9. Once all information is correct, select "Submit Order" to finalize your purchase. (prior to selecting "Submit Order" you must first read and agree to the terms and conditions located next to submit button).
- How do I place an order by phone?
- If you require a different shipment or payment option than available online, contact a TEMCo representative, toll free (US only): 877.474.8209; or 510.490.2187 for all other locations. All products sold on our web site can be purchased over the phone.
- What payment options are accepted online?
- • Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
- • PayPal, using a credit card (does not require a PayPal account)
- • PayPal, usign an Instant Transfer (requires a verified PayPal account)
- • PayPal, using eCheck
- What is an eCheck?
- An eCheck is a payment that you make directly from your bank account using PayPal. It usually takes between 3=5 business days for an eCheck to clear and for the money to appear in the recipient's PayPal account. To send an eCheck, just link your bank account to your PayPal account. Linking your bank account is easy and fast. If you do online banking, you can usually link your bank account in just a few minutes. Once you've linked your bank, you can use it to make secure payments; merchants are paid, but they never see your bank account details.
- How do I use an eCheck?
- 1. Log in to your PayPal account.
- 2. Click "Send Money".
- 3. Enter the required information, payable to: Payments@getpower.us & click "Continue".
- 4. Click "Change".
- 5. Select "eCheck" & click "Continue".
- 6. Review the information and click "Send Money" to complete the transaction.
- Why should I use an eCheck?
- When you use an eCheck, you don't have to have a credit card or other payment method linked to your PayPal account-- the money comes directly from your bank account. Merchants get paid, but they never see your bank account or other financial information; they won’t even know what bank you use. eChecks are a very secure way of making payments online.
- What payment options are accepted by phone?
- • Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
- • Wire Transfers
- • ACH
- • Money Orders, Bank Checks, Cashier’s Checks
- • Personal or Business Check (allow 10-15 business days to clear)
- What shipping services are available?
- Shipping options vary based on product selection. All items default to standard ground shipping. For items with other shipping options available, you will be able to select alternative methods in the cart. Options will be provided in a drop down menu, per item, in the description of that item. If you make a change to the shipping method, make sure to select "Go" to update your cart.
- How long will it take to process my order?
- Orders placed before 3:00pm PST on a business day will be processed the same day.
- Orders placed after 3:00pm PST, or on a non-business day (weekends and standard holidays), will be processed on the next business day.
- When will my order ship?
- Shipment will vary based on item type, brand and availability at the time of purchase:
- For in-stock items, TEMCo will try to ship your order on the day the order was placed, or the following business day. However, certain product lines in extreme cases require up to 5 business days after order placement before in-stock items will ship.
- Items that are not currently in stock will show an approximated lead time. This lead time will be displayed below the price on the individual product page and highlighted red in the product description once added to the cart.
- Can I will-call (pick up locally) an order?
- Yes, TEMCo will be more than happy to set up a will-call for you:
- • For orders with single ship-from locations, please see the shipping map on the product page to determine if the product is stocked in your area.
- • For orders that are stocked in multiple locations, please contact a TEMCo representative, toll free (US only): 877.474.8209; or 510.490.2187 for all other locations, to check stock location.
- • If the will-call option is not currently available online for the product you are interested in, please call a TEMCo representative at the number above to determine if this item can be picked up locally.
- Will I be charged sales tax?
- Sales tax will only be charged to items shipping to a California address. If the item you are purchasing is for resale and you have a valid California Resale Certificate, please contact a TEMCo representative, toll free (US only): 877.474.8209; or 510.490.2187 for all other locations, to have the sales tax removed from your order.
- How can I track my order?
- Immediately after submitting your order you will be provided an Order Number, on the reciept page.
- • Once the order has been processed by our system, you will receive an email with a Paid Invoice attached.
- • Your order can be tracked by calling a TEMCo representative, toll free (US only): 877.474.8209; or 510.490.2187 for all other locations, and referencing either the Order Number or the Invoice Number.
- When will I receive my Order Confirmation?
- Orders will be confirmed via email once the order is processed. This usually takes place within 24 hours from the time of purchase. See "How long will it take to process my order?" above.
- Is the TEMCoIndustrialPower.com website secure? What security features are in place to safeguard my information?
- Security is a top priority at TEMCo. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- • When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry-- SSL. TEMCo uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 256-bit encryption.
- • All TEMCoIndustrialPower.com servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas.